What’s Your Question? Let us help you!
- Why can the switch recognize the module, but can not connect?
- When the CAB-XFP / SFP-A5M is used on the AVAYA WC8180, the XFP terminal can not be recognized, the SFP + terminal can be identified, and the connection fails
- SFP-GE sfp sfp Sfp SFPis not compatible with the JUNIPER router (MX5, MX960, MX80) Will be error.
- SFP-GE-T (auto-negotiation) is not available on the Arista S7050.
- AXS85-192-M3 for HP NC550SFP card will not connect.
- SFP-LX is used for H3C 2610 series switches, Not lit.
- ASF-GE-T for CISCO N3K-C3548P-10G, does not work
- View more >
Ask Your Question
Find Your Question at our Forum.
QSFP+ Extender Solutions
QSFP+ Extender 1 Solutions is used for long-distance transmission under 40G QSFP+. The QSFP+ Port could be transferred/cLearn More
Cisco Compatible 40GbE QSFP+ SR4/CSR4 Optics Cabling Connection
Title DescriptionLearn More
efficient one-stop shopping for your optical communication network projects
Tight-Buffered Cable vs. Loose-Tube Gel-Filled Cable
Tight-buffered fiber optic cable is typically thought to be used for indoor applications while loose-tube gel-filled cabLearn More
What Should Be Considered When Buying Tight-Buffered Distribution Cables
When selecting the correct tight-buffered distribution cable for indoor or indoor/outdoor installation, the first considLearn More
Bend Insensitive Fiber Cable for High Quality and Low Loss Transmission
As we all know, fiber optic cable has been widely used in the telecommunication area. During fiber cable installation anLearn More
Understanding 100GBASE-PSM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
With the growth in data center size along with the increased data rates of optical interconnects, there comes a need forLearn More
How to Stack Two CWDM Mux/Demux Via Expansion Port?
Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) enables carriers to deliver more services over their existing optical fibLearn More
Fiber Optic Transceiver Cleaning Guide
Fiber optic cleaning is highly recommended for all fiber optic connectors in a data center in order to reduce link failuLearn More