What’s Your Question? Let us help you!
- Cisco GLC-LH-SM compatible ASF13-24-20-D 1000Base-LX SFP transceiver, 1310nm, 20KM I use it on Cisco 2960. It works fine for the first time, but it can’t work after I plug it out and test another transceiver. It said: HAS BAD CRC.
- Why the ASF13-24-10 1.25G SFP transceiver 10km works well on two H3C S5120V2, but can’t work on S5120V2-28P-SI and S5500V2-24P-S?
- I bought one piece SFP+ DAC 1 meter. It functions perfectly when connected with two Netgear switches, but it won’t work when I change one end to NAS (Network Attached Storage).
- Why the SFP+ DAC 1 meter can’t work with NIC card X520 on Netgear M4300, the other end is QNAP device?
- I bought NIC card X520-DA2. I connect it with transceiver after installed, but it does not work.
- AXS13-192-10 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 10KM module is applied to connect two 10 gigabit network cards. After the connection, the indicators of the NICs on both ends are on, but the ping is unreachable. What could cause this problem?
- The 10G SFP+ LR module is used to connect Huawei S5720S-28X-LI-AC and H3C S7003E (port No. 23), but there is no connection.
- View more >
Ask Your Question
Find Your Question at our Forum.
QSFP+ Extender Solutions
QSFP+ Extender 1 Solutions is used for long-distance transmission under 40G QSFP+. The QSFP+ Port could be transferred/cLearn More
Cisco 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4 Transceiver Optics Cabling Connectivity Solutions
To achieve direct connection between 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4 optical transceivers, MPO optical patch cord is essential.Learn More
Cisco 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Optical Transceiver Connectivity Solutions
What is the simplest cabling solution for connecting two Cisco switches with two 10GBASE-LR SFP+ optical transceivers?Learn More
efficient one-stop shopping for your optical communication network projects
Tight-Buffered Cable vs. Loose-Tube Gel-Filled Cable
Tight-buffered fiber optic cable is typically thought to be used for indoor applications while loose-tube gel-filled cabLearn More
What Should Be Considered When Buying Tight-Buffered Distribution Cables
When selecting the correct tight-buffered distribution cable for indoor or indoor/outdoor installation, the first considLearn More
Bend Insensitive Fiber Cable for High Quality and Low Loss Transmission
As we all know, fiber optic cable has been widely used in the telecommunication area. During fiber cable installation anLearn More
Understanding 100GBASE-PSM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
With the growth in data center size along with the increased data rates of optical interconnects, there comes a need forLearn More
How to Stack Two CWDM Mux/Demux Via Expansion Port?
Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) enables carriers to deliver more services over their existing optical fibLearn More
Fiber Optic Transceiver Cleaning Guide
Fiber optic cleaning is highly recommended for all fiber optic connectors in a data center in order to reduce link failuLearn More