What’s Your Question? Let us help you!
- Cisco GLC-LH-SM compatible ASF13-24-20-D 1000Base-LX SFP transceiver, 1310nm, 20KM I use it on Cisco 2960. It works fine for the first time, but it can’t work after I plug it out and test another transceiver. It said: HAS BAD CRC.
- Why the ASF13-24-10 1.25G SFP transceiver 10km works well on two H3C S5120V2, but can’t work on S5120V2-28P-SI and S5500V2-24P-S?
- I bought one piece SFP+ DAC 1 meter. It functions perfectly when connected with two Netgear switches, but it won’t work when I change one end to NAS (Network Attached Storage).
- Why the SFP+ DAC 1 meter can’t work with NIC card X520 on Netgear M4300, the other end is QNAP device?
- I bought NIC card X520-DA2. I connect it with transceiver after installed, but it does not work.
- AXS13-192-10 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 10KM module is applied to connect two 10 gigabit network cards. After the connection, the indicators of the NICs on both ends are on, but the ping is unreachable. What could cause this problem?
- The 10G SFP+ LR module is used to connect Huawei S5720S-28X-LI-AC and H3C S7003E (port No. 23), but there is no connection.
- View more >
Ask Your Question
Find Your Question at our Forum.
QSFP+ Extender Solutions
QSFP+ Extender 1 Solutions is used for long-distance transmission under 40G QSFP+. The QSFP+ Port could be transferred/cLearn More
Cisco 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Optical Transceiver Connectivity Solutions
What is the simplest cabling solution for connecting two Cisco switches with two 10GBASE-LR SFP+ optical transceivers?Learn More
Cisco 100G QSFP28-LR4 Optical Transceiver Connection Solutions
Cisco 100G-QSFP28-LR4 optical modules can be applied on LC duplex fiber cable, single mode, up to 10km link length.Learn More
Cisco 100G QSFP28-SR4(100GBASE-SR4) Optical Module Connectivity Solutions
QSFP28 SR4 is a parallel 100Gb/s Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP28) optical module. It provides increased port deLearn More
Cisco SFP-10G-ER Optical Modules Connectivity Solution
It’s the simplest and most straightforward solution that use a single-mode optical patch cord to connect two Cisco swiLearn More
Cisco 1000BASE-LX SFP Optical Transceiver Connectivity Solutions
000BASE-LX optical modules are mainly used in different wiring closets or buildings and connected to high-speed hubs, EtLearn More
Cisco 40G QSFP+ to 8LC Active Cable Connectivity Solutions
One port end of this active cable is 40G QSFP+ and the other end is LC, SC, FC and ST connectors. Utilizing multi-mode cLearn More
Cisco 40G QSFP+ SR4 Transceiver Connectivity Solutions
To achieve direct connection between 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4 optical transceivers, MPO optical patch cord is essential. DetaiLearn More
Brocade 40GBASE-LR4PSM QSFP+ Optical Transceiver Connectivity Solutions
How to achieve direct connection between two Brocade QSFP-40G-PLR4 optical modules? MPO optical patch cord is certainlyLearn More
Cisco QSFP-100G-CU1M QSFP28 Copper Cable Connectivity Solutions Cisco Nexus 9000 Series(Nexus 9236C)
QSFP28 to QSFP28 copper direct-attach 100GBASE-CR4 cables are suitable for very short links and offer a cost-effective wLearn More
efficient one-stop shopping for your optical communication network projects
Tight-Buffered Cable vs. Loose-Tube Gel-Filled Cable
Tight-buffered fiber optic cable is typically thought to be used for indoor applications while loose-tube gel-filled cabLearn More
What Should Be Considered When Buying Tight-Buffered Distribution Cables
When selecting the correct tight-buffered distribution cable for indoor or indoor/outdoor installation, the first considLearn More
Bend Insensitive Fiber Cable for High Quality and Low Loss Transmission
As we all know, fiber optic cable has been widely used in the telecommunication area. During fiber cable installation anLearn More
How to Stack Two CWDM Mux/Demux Via Expansion Port?
Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) enables carriers to deliver more services over their existing optical fibLearn More
Fiber Optic Transceiver Cleaning Guide
Fiber optic cleaning is highly recommended for all fiber optic connectors in a data center in order to reduce link failuLearn More