Warranty Service Pack1*: All HiFiber's products share 1-year standard warranty.
Warranty Service Pack2*: Enhanced Item (Apply to Online order at HiFiber.com)
DAC Cables (Passive)
DAC Cables (Active)
Fiber Optic Transceivers
- This warranty right only lies in the initial purchaser of HiFiber.com products and is not transferrable.
- This warranty right do not apply to special-offer products. For special-offer products, we will remark the warranty period under the product.
- The warranty clause does not include any product damage caused by improper installation, accident hazards, natural disasters, abuse, misuse, low power or over-voltage, incorrect operation, poor/ bad environmental conditions and any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.
- The warranty clause does not apply to products with modified internal electronic information, EEPROM information, etc. unauthorized.
- The warranty clause does not include system problems caused by third-party software, upgraded software or upgraded IOS of the connecting devices.
* Exemption Clause:
- The information above is the complete warranty provisions for HiFiber.com products, which is the only effective warranty promise and will replace all written or verbal warranty commitments. Other warranties out of this clause, including decrees in other countries, provinces or locations and any indicative warranty clauses that is nonaggressive, merchantable or suited for some specific purposes, will not be recognized by HiFiber.com.
- HiFiber.com has not authorized its products to be used in those critical parts that is related to device life, or other applications in which product failure or mal-function may cause injury or death. If HiFiber.com products are used in military equipments, traffic control equipments, disaster prevention systems or medical equipments, HiFiber.com will not assume any liability for any possible casualties or property loss.
- HiFiber.com warranty responsibility only confines to maintenance, replacement and interest-free refund services. Any voilation of the warranty clause or law will be compensated only by maintenance, replacement or interest-free refund. To the maximum extent of law permission, HiFiber.com will not be held the responsibility to its customers or end users for any damage, expenses, loss of data, loss of income, loss of savings, loss of profits and any unavoidable or indirect damage resulted from the purchase, use or incapable function of HiFiber.com's product