Together with HiFiber, there is a Global Delivery from us like no others. We will not only delivery the correct shipment, but also for more things for an efficient and flexible way of business cooperation with our partners.
HiFiber.com ship worldwide to nearly every country across the globe, covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and more. We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives to your destination safely and securely.
38 Country Free shipping
Online orders exceed $300.00 to following countries can enjoy Free Shipping;
|Asia||Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Brunei, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Indonisia, Indonesia, Kampuchea, Laos, Vietnam|
|North America||United States, Canada, Mexico|
|Oceania||Australia, New Zealand|
|Eastern Europe||Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Romania|
|Southern Europe||Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Portugal, San Marino, Italy|
|Central Europe||Slovenia, Germany, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland|
|Western Europe||Belgium, Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, France|
|Northern Europe||Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway|
Typically, we use DHL and UPS to deliver your goods. Shipping methods are not fixed, they may vary according to country location, order amount, customer requirements, etc.
HiFiber.com offers 1-2 days process time on most online orders meaning that your order will ship within a 48-hour period from the time it was received, excluding weekends and holidays.
If you place an order early, we will process your order earlier, and your items will probably be shipped on the same day. And if we have no stocks in our warehouse, the shipment will have a short delay, usually, your items will be delivered within1-2 days.
|Shipping company||Estimated delivery time|
|FedEx Overnight||Within 2-3 business days|
||Within 2-5 business days|
|UPS||Within 2-4 business days|
|EMS||Within 4-8 business days|
|Post Airmail||Within 10-30 business days|
Custom Duty and Clearance
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the HiFiber.com terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, HiFiber.com will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Speak to the HiFiber.com Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
How to Ship
- We'll ship your goods to you by air express courier. Typically, we use DHL and UPS to deliver your goods. Shipping methods are not fixed, they may vary according to country location, order amount, customer requirements, etc
- For orders shipping to some countries like Brazil, Russia, Belaru, etc, due to their strict customs policy towards importing, shipping methods must be chosen carefully. If customers are not confident with the importing, we may help customer ship orders by EMS to avoid any importing customs issue in the destination countries.
- Special Notes for orders shipping to Brazil:
Orders shipping to Brazil must show VAT number on the shipping documents, otherwise the package may be rejected by Brazilian customs. Customers who placed orders for shipping to Brazil must provide following VAT number (CNPJ or CPF) when placing orders with us:If the consignee is a company, customer must provide the company's CNPJ number.
If the consignee is an individual, customer must provide the consignee's CPF number
Please send your VAT number (CNPJ or CPF) together with your order number by email to info@HiFiber.com right after you completed the order. Orders may be delayed or disregarded if we could not obtain your VAT number on time.
- Ship with your own courier:
For bulk orders we can also make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight. If you have bulk orders to place, it is recommended that you contact your sales representative or contact our sales team info@HiFiber.com (if you don't have a sales representative) for discounted prices and custom services.